MISSION - Create a safe and secure environment for the fleet to train, repair and replenish. Enable the fleet to project power from the shore. Support service members and their families.
VISION - We deliver superior, customer-oriented, responsive, and secure shore services and infrastructure to enable the Fleet to accomplish its mission.
GUIDING PRINCIPLES -
- Ensure Security. Provide security to personnel, equipment, and systems, enabling reliable service delivery to our customers.
- Operate Cohesively. Be professionals. Operate as a unified team. Leverage our diversity, collective talents, and dedication to work together seamlessly.
- Work Safely. Integrate safety and risk management into all we do.
- Lead Decisively. Be decisive. Communicate with transparency. Provide clear and timely guidance and policy.
- Think Resourcefully. Find innovative win-win solutions to improve efficiency. Keep the Fleet, Fighter and Family at the forefront of all our decisions.
- Spend Wisely. Be fiscally responsible and act as trusted stewards of our nation's resources.
- Ready our People. Provide our people relevant training, development, and resources needed for outstanding customer support.